Today is my one month blogiversary, I am about to hit 1,000 views, aaaand….
⭐ I have been nominated for the Liebster Award 2017! ⭐
Liebster is German word that can be translated to sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing. How lovely a word is liebster? This is exciting for my young blog, and I am grateful to Liron of Married Plus Three for seeing something in my blog and deciding to nominate it for this award.
By the way, if you are a mom or a mom to be, you might enjoy reading Married Plus Three where Liron talks about pregnancy, family, and more. If you have ever gotten frustrated late in pregnancy, you may relate to Liron’s post about being almost ten months pregnant.
Since this post is here on my blog, Enjoying the Days, you might want to know more about me. Liron has asked me to answer ten specific questions, so here we go!
1. Where are you from? This reminds me of a joke. Do you know that joke? When people ask me from where I came, I tell them that I am from a very small place. It is less than a square mile, though a lot of people know of it, there are only four people living her on earth who are from there.
2. Where do you live now? Right now I live with my amazing family in Sunny Carolina. My husband is super smart and can do anything that he decides to do. My son is friendly and encouraging and working to grow his following at his own YouTube channel. Check out this!
3. What made you start blogging? I used to have a blog with a following and great engagement. I am not sure why I let it go. I enjoy blogging and hope to be able to turn this blog into a job.
4. What is a tip for other bloggers? If you feel good about writing it, then write it. After all, if you are going to blog, you should enjoy it. I would caution you to watch your capitalization and punctuation because it does matter to a lot of people.
5. What are three of your favorite books? I really only have one favorite book, and that is the Bible.
6. What are three of your favorite songs? Hello, God by Dolly Parton, He Will Carry Me by Mark Schultz, and God Bless the U.S.A. by Lee Greenwood
7. What is one of your favorite blogger’s posts? I cannot say that I have favorite blogs, yet I will tell you that I read a post about feminism at Nic & Cam today that I liked. Check it out. It might not be what you think.
8. What is your favorite place to visit on vacation? You might be able to figure this out from reading Enjoying the Days, yet I think that I can safely say that our favorite place to visit on Vacation is The Mouse!
9. What do you like to do in your free time? Free time? What is this free time of which you speak?
10. What is your favorite quote or words to live by? Be kind.
Since I was fortunate enough to receive this award, it is only fair that I pay it forward and nominate some other people for their blogs. Feel free to rad any of them if you would like. I nominate:
🌺 My Fruitful Vine by Missy Barth, a wife and mommy who loves God.
🌺 Money Done Right by Logan and Caroline who have a passion for personal finance.
🌺 Sunrise Joy Club by Valerie reminds us that joy comes in the morning.
🌺 Midlife Lifestlye by Nikki, who traded stilettos for sweatpants to focus on being a midlife mama.
🌺 Victuals by Jill-Joy is about dining different places, manners, and dining etiquette.
🌺 esma999 by AsMa touches on multiple topics from Parkinsons to gratitude and more.
🌺 Everything Happens in Threes by Heather focuses on family, PKU, parenting, theatre, life.
🌺 Love to Frugal by Kimberly focuses on budgeting, tips for the home, and even cooking.
For those that I am nominating, here are the questions that I think would be neat for you to answer, and the rules are linked below. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite topic about which to blog and why?
2. What is a tip that you would give to other bloggers?
3. Share a joyful sentence.
4. Give yourself kudos. What is something about which you are proud?
5. What activity would you like to try for the first time?
6. Where is somewhere you have never been and would like to visit?
7. What are three words that people would use to describe you?
8. Do you believe in regret? Why?
9. What color is blue? (Oooh, have fun with that.)
10. For what are you most grateful? Why?
Here is what to do when you get nominated for a Liebster award.
Finally, I should share some random facts about myself. However, instead of doing that, I figure that if you participate in Make Me Mondays, you can learn some things about me that way. Also, it is more fun than me simply spewing details at you. Haha. Thank you for reading this far, and thank you for sharing the excitement of my first blog award with me! 💗